For the saganaki cheese
- Preheat a deep pan along with the olive oil over high heat.
- In a bowl, add the flour, the salt, and mix.
- Cut the cheese diagonally and put it into the bowl with the flour and then, dip it into the water. Pass it one more time through the flour, the water, and lastly through the flour one more time.
- Place it onto the hot pan and fry each side for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
For the salsa
- In a bowl, add the cherry tomatoes and squeeze them with your hands, until they break down.
- Cut the cucumber into cubes and put it in the bowl.
- Finely chop the onion, put it in the bowl, and add the olive oil, honey, oregano, the chili peppers finely chopped, lemon juice, coriander, salt, pepper, mix and then serve.
Originally published in akispetretzikis.com