Prep: 20 m
Cook: 35 m
Ready In: 55 m
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 6 skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic powder, rosemary, salt, and pepper; simmer until flavors combine, about 1 minute.
- Stir in honey; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Dip chicken into sauce, 1 piece at a time, until coated.
- Place chicken on a 9 x 13-inch baking pan; pour remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Remove from oven; immediately turn over chicken with tongs to coat the top with sauce.