This key lime coconut pie is so refreshing and one of my favorite tropical desserts! It is so creamy and easy – simply delicious!
- 1 Graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade – here is the recipe: LINK)
- 250 ml (1 cup) heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 5-ounces (1 can) unsweetened coconut milk
- 14-ounces (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed or bottled Key lime juice
- Zest of 1 lime, finely grated
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Toasted coconut (optional)
- lime slices (optional)
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer beat heavy cream and sugar until creamy.
- Add the coconut milk, condensed milk, lime juice, and lime zest and whisk until fluffy and thick.
- Pour into crust and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Before serving, top pie with whipped cream, sprinkle some toasted coconut, and/or lime slices (if desired).
- Slice and serve.