PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOK TIME: 1 hour
SERVES: 4 as a side
- 5 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into thick wedges
- 1/2 cup water (plus more, if needed)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (about 25–30), pitted
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- Thoroughly combine all ingredients (except the parsley) and layer them evenly in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Roast at 400°F for 30 minutes. If at this point the potatoes seem dry, add another 1/2 cup of water.
- Turn the potatoes and roast for 30 more minutes. Serve sprinkled with the parsley, if desired.
Originally published in food52.com